Main Products Services Download About Us Contact English German
provides software engineering services and products for utility companies
to help them make better use of their asset management information systems. SEPM offers data
modelling , programming , interface development , application design, migration projects and programming for geographic information
, programming , interface development , application design, migration projects and programming for geographic information
, interface development , application design, migration projects and programming for geographic information
, application design, migration projects and programming for geographic information systems.
The Translator Feature Model (TFM) is a comprehensive design for high quality GIS data transfer and lies at the core of the SEPM products. This methodology provides superior quality for geographic data transfers while at the same time reducing the work for configuration.
SEPM X-Database Swisstopo 2013
The SEPM X-Database Swisstopo 2013 (in German) contains the following data:
- Swisstopo's swissBOUNDARIES3D program (commune boundaries, 2013 edition)
- Protected Areas (Vector200 program)
- National map 1:1Mio
- Boundaries of the national map series 1:25'000, 1:50'000 and 1:100'000
- The swissBOUNDARIES3D areas were converted into communes, lakes, districts and cantons
This database is available for free and can be downloaded in the download area.
Communes, lakes, districts, cantons, pixel map boundaries and protected areas
National map 1:1Mio
SEPM Products 2013-01
SEPM Products 2013-01 have been released:
- Many improvements in the SEPM X-Translator based on customer requirements
- Support for SIA405 2012 LKMAP (SIA405 Export and SIA 405 X-Database)
- New functionality in the SEPM NEPLAN Interface
Have a look at the document SEPM_2013_01_New_Features.pdf for details.
SEPM offer for LV03-LV95 reference system change
SEPM offers products and services for changing a Smallworld database from LV03 to LV95. Check out SEPM_Bezugsrahmenwechsel_LV03_LV95.pdf (in German).
SEPM Products 2012-02 Released
The SEPM Products 2012-02 are now available:
- Improvements of the X-Translator GUI
- Support for importing DXF/DWG dimension entities
- German translations for the X-Translator database
- 'Mapping Predicates' allow loading only a subset of the source data
- Export of ds_grid_pyramid rasters to TIFF
SEPM NEPLAN Interface
- A new combined trail-trace export mode
- Generic configuration of the SEPM NEPLAN Import: change any attribute of a NEPLAN object
- Documentation of the SEPM NEPLAN Update Mode
- Various bug fixes and improvements
SEPM SIA405 Export Interface
- An interface for NRM Wastewater for the SIA405 2008 Wastewater model is now part of the product
Please find more information in the document SEPM_2012_02_New_Features.pdf.
SEPM Products 2012-01 Released
The SEPM Products 2012-01 cover the following new features:
A new X-Translator Add-On allows converting coordinates from the current Swiss LV03/CH1903 system to the new geographic reference frame LV95/CH1903+ (and vice versa) based on the "Reframe" programming library available from Swisstopo.
The SEPM NEPLAN Interface includes a new SEPM NEPLAN Update mode to update NEPLAN data with fresh data from the GIS. A new SEPM NEPLAN Import feature allows importing data from GIS to NEPLAN that are not covered by the standard NEPLAN CDE and SCE import files.The Remove Switches algorithm is improved to eliminate switches also for transformers.
The SIA 405 X-Database now also contains the SIA 405 2008 Wastewater data model.
A few more practical new features are available, check out the release notes for details.
SEPM Products 2011-02 Released
SEPM is pleased to announce the first version of the SEPM NEPLAN interface. Based on the SEPM X-Translator, this new interface is used to export data from Smallworld electricity applications to the NEPLAN network calculation package. The SEPM NEPLAN interface can be configured for any data model. This first version contains a complete configuration for the NIS Strom (4.0 and 4.2) application, covering common workflows in mid and low voltage network planning.
Other features of this release are updated SIA 405 export interfaces and a very useful facility to edit 'fixed value mappings' in the X-Translator GUI.
Check out the new product flyers on the download page
Updated product flyers for the X-Translator and X-Raster are now available on the download page.